Monday - Saturday: 7:30am-5:30pm
Sundays & Public Hols: 9:00am-4:00pm
We are extremely close to public transport
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Good Friday
Parking info: Enough Space of onsite parking with Wheelchair accessibility.
Payment Method: VISA, MasterCard, EFTPOS
Undercover Loading Docks
Driveway Access Storage Units
Outside Storage Areas
Semi Trailer Access
Free Move In & Trailer Hire
7 Days a Week Access
Short or Long Term Storage
Free Fork Lift Service
SMS Notification of Deliveries
Upsize and Downsize as Needed
Room for Shipping Containers
Fully Enclosed Units
No Wire Mesh Roofs
Terms & Conditions
*Free Pick Up Conditions
1. One Ute and Large Furniture Trailer load is free, you need to bring the remainder yourself during opening hours by either your own transport or you may use the trailer for free (see trailer hire conditions). We do not do extra loads.
2. At least one male of reasonable physical ability to help at your premises to load and to unload at Hills Storage.
3. We supply one man.
4. Weekdays only. No responsibility is taken for damage to goods whilst being loaded, transported or unloaded.
5. All care is taken though with furniture pads used on timber furniture and white goods. We are not Removalists.
6. Bookings essential
7. All furniture must be brought to the front of premises for as quick and easy load times as possible.
8. Minimum 2 Month booking.
9. All conditions subject to change depending on location and access.
10. Hills Storage Staff reserve the right to refuse a pick up.
Terms & Conditions
*Free Trailer Hire Conditions
1. A minimum 1 Month storage is required to utilize free trailer hire.
2. Bookings Essential.
3. For use of moving goods to and from Hills Self Storage facilities only.
4. 2 x 1/2 half day uses free per customer. Hire charges apply for additional uses.
5. Hire charges apply after this time ($25.00 for 4 hours / $45.00 for Full Day).
6. Trailers must be used and returned within office hours, no keeping overnight.
7. Insurance Excesses apply in the event of damage to trailers.
8. All trolleys, blankets and ropes must be returned with trailer.
9. Maximum distance of travel determined at time of enquiry.
10. $40.00 per hour for every hour the trailer is late in being returned.
11. $10.00 per item per day if Trolley/Blankets/Ties are not returned with trailer.
12. Drivers must be over 25
13. Hills Storage Staff reserves the right to refuse any person the right to hire the trailer.